The default rate is calculated based on the formula shown below as defined by Securities Commission Malaysia (SC):
What Is Peer-to-Peer Financing?
Why Invest With CapBay?
Our P2P Platform Performance
Well Diversified Portfolio Across Multiple Sectors
Cumulative data as at 31 December 2023
The denominator will essentially be the amount financed plus the returns promised to investors at the point of issuance. This includes Active Notes, Defaulted Notes and Written-Off Notes, if any.
- Active Notes refers to notes issued on CapBay’s platform which are not in default
- Defaulted Notes refers to notes classified as default as per CapBay’s definition
- Written Off Notes or any similar definition refers to notes which are in default and have not yet been recovered
Repaid on time
Data as at 31 December 2023
Auto Invest Profiles Based On Your Risk Appetite
Prioritising safer investments to ensure the best portfolio quality.
Highly diversified investments for a well-balanced portfolio.
Maximized returns for taking a higher degree of risk.
Top up money
Select Auto Invest profile
Enjoy your returns
Articles and Media Coverage
Want to know more about Peer-to-Peer (P2P) financing?
Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) here:
- CapBay is highly experienced in the Supply Chain Financing sector as we are the only platform operator with both Multi-Bank Supply Chain Finance (MBSCF) and Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Financing licensed by the Securities Commission Malaysia.
- Our Invoice Financing notes offer much better returns compared to bonds and we utilise established Financial Supply Chain management methodologies to manage the added risk from Supply Chain Financing.
- Our P2P Financing platform features one of the first-in-market Auto Invest based on risk profiles, namely, the Conservative, Moderate and Aggressive profiles. With this feature, you select specific risk-based Auto Invest profiles that are tailored to your risk appetite. CapBay will then automatically allocate your funds for you according to the settings of each profile.
- CapBay offers a high touch customer experience by ensuring that your dedicated Relationship Manager is always available to help you navigate our platform.
Read up on our article to learn more about CapBay P2P Invest: The New Low-Risk Investment in Town
CapBay maintains trust accounts with MTrustee Berhad (AmBank), which are designated accounts for investors’ funds, from which the Issuer(s) and Investor(s) will receive their payments. These accounts are administered by MTrustee Berhad, an independent registered trustee to safeguard the investors’ interests.